Last week the kids and I got to go to Utah (thanks mom and dad)! It was such a fun trip and the kids did surprisingly well while we were traveling. One of the funnest parts was seeing my lovely sister, Lindsey, and her cute tummy. Can't wait to see pictures of her new baby in a few weeks! Here's our pregnant bellies together.
Our trip coincided well with one of my old roommate's trips to Utah, and so we met up with some other local old roommates of ours, and some of our kids. It was fun to chat and catch up with each other, since it's been a few years! Unfortunately, Matsen has turned into somewhat of a little bully and was not being very kind to my friend's kids. Hopefully he'll outgrow this soon!

It was fun to get this 4 generation photo and for my kids to get to know one of their sets of great-grandparents a little better.

Another highlight was seeing my oh-so-grown-up-brother, Jared, go through the temple. I can't believe he will be on his mission in a month. How did he get so grown up? He'll be a great missionary and I'm so proud of him.

There were lots of other relatives who are unpictured that it was fun to see too, and unfortunately my brother Jacob missed out on our little family reunion. Now it's back to real life again....
14 comments:
I love trips! I'm glad the kids were so good in the car. That is half the battle, if not all the battle!
YOU WERE IN UTAH! I'm sad I didn't get to see you. I would've loved to come to your BYU-I roommate reunion (even though I was just your neighbor). Looks like you had a fun time.
Goof, I love reading your life updates. I wish we were closer & could share life a bit more, but it's so fun to see what you're up to and how fast your adorable kids are growing up! How fun that the newest one will have a cousin about the same age! Is Lindsey having a girl or a boy? What is Jacob up to? So many questions! :)
Boy, I need to call you more often...I didn't know you headed to Utah. Fun for you! I'm going in a couple of weeks, but just for a really quick weekend trip. I'll call you soon!
p.s. I forgot what a cute pregnant lady you are!
I'm so glad we got to see you while you were here. Glad the kids did well with the whole trip.
I'm so glad that our trips met up for a day! it was so fun to see you and be moms together! sometimes i just can't believe that we are all to that stage in our lives. crazy! miss you! good luck with baby and recovering from your trip!
It was great to have you here. Come again anytime. Love you all. Give Jazlyn and big hug from me.
Kristy you look great! I dont know what you're talking about! You look smaller than me! We really like the name Colton. But we will see how he looks when he's born! Have you thought of any names yet?
Im excited to see when we both deliver! I think it'd be hilarious to have the babies born on the same day again!
It was great to get together! I am glad it worked out with Maren as well. It would have been fun to have Lisa there, maybe another time. I am glad you had a good trip.
Everybody's smiling but me, bummer. It was so fun to see you and hang out. Come back soon.
It was great to see you. We will look forward to seeing you at the family reunion this summer
I think baby bellies are so cute - especially when I don't have one! :)
What a great trip. Your little bump is darling! So is Lindsey's. I love the sweet pictures with Grandpa and Grandma, and I can't believe Jared is already going on a mission, Awesome!
It was so fun to see you all! I love the pg pix!
Post a Comment